Thursday 24 October 2013

Crochet Unravelled - a new edition!



I was really pleased to find out that my favourite 'teach yourself' crochet book has come out in a revised edition. I first bought Claire Bojczuk's 'Crochet Unravelled' at Spin a Yarn in Bovey Tracey (marvellous shop I used to visit frequently back in the old days when I had a job - how life moves on), and I have used the book ever since. It is small (A4 size, 64 pages) so easy to carry around, yet it contains just about everything you will ever need to know, including really clear diagrams for both right and left handers. The new edition has a cute crocheted pineapple on the cover - and Claire sent me a crocheted pineapple along with my order. I am keeping one book for myself so there are nine for sale on my website.  







No comments:

Post a Comment