Tuesday 19 February 2013

Very nearly - but not quite - live!

I was hoping to get my website - www.wildbirdcrochet.co.uk - live today but I needed to change another address pointer in my domain and that will take up to 48 hours to become live - so I should be live either tomorrow or Thursday - getting there!

Had a marvellous time (with Nancy) at the Craft, Hobby and Stitch International Show at the NEC. Fell in love with lots of things but especially the gorgeous DMC Petra cotton and their new Hoooked Zpagetti (Yes honestly). I have ordered some of the later so I will post pics when it comes!

I also met the crochet designer Nicki Trench who taught me a lovely yet simple square, like a waterlily - I will photograph it and put it on the blog. Great to meet her - she was so nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment