Wednesday 30 January 2013

here we go


Well here I am doing my first blog into the unknown. I am planning to have this as part of my website. And I am building a website to start a small online business selling crochet supplies - hooks, tunisian hooks, extreme hooks etc. So really I am just typing this as a way of getting this bit going!

Fortunately I have a teenage daughter who can set up a blog with 3 mouse clicks and she has also taken some lovely pictures of wild birds that I will use on the website. Here are a couple:



this is a Himalayan Crane









and here is a sleepy duck - I don't know what sort but he has a lovely brown head and a slightly wicked yellow eye, making him rather irresistible.




These pictures were taken last year at Slimbridge Wetlands Centre.



No comments:

Post a Comment